Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Unfair Bastard ZX in MAX ONE


You can see why this is an unfair bastard... There is no way I can choose between these.


Just when you think something looks good, something else looks awesome ... and different but still great.

So for this photoshoot, I have both wheel sets installed. I will run this body with two wheel sets ready. In the head on shot you can see the difference between Speed Works +12 (left) and Yokomo +12(right)


This body is looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong. You have to change your driving line and tandem drift spacing.


RE-Xtreme RC features in the Livery. Sanwa, Keyence, Yokomo, Top Line, Spice, Kazama, Overdose, Abc hobby, DRB and few other touches. 


I've since spaced these out a little more and it looks that touch better. I've also added some stickers to the wheel dish.

Clearance is perfect. No rubbing on either side.

Of course s130 is the 280zx chassis code and if you want to know the story behind the OK mark... click here.


I chose a Datsun font for the lettering and the Datsun log is prominent. it's a mix of printed stickers on clear and on white sheet.


I've taken raw video and I'll be making a montage soon. It looks sooooooo cool. I cant wait to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.